House of Hilt Firming Peptide Serum
Clean | Clinical | Concentrated
We are so excited about our newest addition to our line of skincare, our Firming Peptide Serum. It is the first of our Clinical Collection products. A collection that uses clinically proven, clean ingredients to target the specific skin concerns we have. Our goals at House of Hilt are always results driven and this ultra-concentrated Firming Peptide Serum works to hydrate, plump, firm, repair and soothe your skin. In formulating, we follow ingredient clinical studies to ensure we’re using the safest, most effective percentages of active ingredients to maximize your results.
Excellent for every skin type and lovingly encased in European-made, UV-filtering glass to maximize ingredient stability and efficacy.
You know you need the Firming Peptide Serum if you have dryness, fine lines and wrinkles, redness and sensitivity, sagging or lackluster skin.
Get to know the Firming Peptide Serum
What does it feel like?
A luxurious gel-serum that immediately hydrates the skin upon application yet penetrates quickly leaving the skin feeling and looking supremely moisturized and firm.
What is the aroma?
A slight, earthy-botanical aroma that dissipates quickly.
What are some key ingredients and benefits?
- Calcium Ketogluconate encourages your skin’s ability to preserve its natural hyaluronic acid and promotes elastin production.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 firms and plumps the skin by increasing collagen levels in as little as 8 weeks.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40 reduces redness and calms inflammation in even the most sensitive complexions.
- Irish Sea Moss Extract (Red Algae) is a powerful humectant that binds moisture to the skin.
- Four powerful peptides and four sources of hyaluronic acid promote hydrated, radiant and firmer skin from the outermost to innermost layers of the epidermis.
- Niacinamide, a B vitamin, helps brighten hyperpigmentation and lessens the size of enlarged pores.
- A blend of botanicals, such as Peony and Edelweiss Extracts, provide antioxidant support to heal exposure from pollution, oxidative stress and UV damage incurred daily.
How do I use it?
After cleansing, and while your skin is still slightly damp, apply a few drops to your face, neck and décolleté and massage until absorbed. Use around the contour of the eye area, as tolerated. Follow with more serums or moisturizers. Be sure to use Firming Peptide Serum before any oil-based serums for proper layering and penetration. Use morning and evening consistently for best results.
Shop Firming Peptide Serum
Shop The Serum Duo