One of the best ways to optimize your skin health and appearance is to maximize your consumption of Vitamin C. This is one of the most crucial vitamins that you should strive to include either through diet or supplements. Let us take a moment to extol the many virtues of ascorbic acid (aka Vitamin C).
Vitamin C and Your Skin
Your skin is your body’s largest organ, so taking good care of it with proper nourishment is fundamental to health and wellness. Vitamin C does several nice things for your skin.
- It helps address sun damage.
- Vitamin C can help smooth out wrinkles.
- It lightens brown or dark spots.
- Vitamin C interacts well with collagen, which plays an important role in maintaining youthful skin.
- You can even heal abrasions and minimize scarring with Vitamin C consumption.
Vitamin C Serum and Skincare
One of the important aspects of exfoliation is drawing out dead skin cells that clog your pores and cause problems. Vitamin C serum is a great agent for this because it’s an acidic substance, which gives it an advantage at flushing out everything. Topical Vitamin C is a smart option for anyone who needs help with skin hydration, redness, hyper-pigmentation, dark under-eye circles, sagging skin, and other conditions.
Applying a Vitamin C serum should be an early morning skincare routine. Many people do this along with SPF moisturizers. Unless you have dryer skin, shoot for a Vitamin C concentration of around 5 to 25%.
Vitamin-Rich Products at House of Hilt
House of Hilt carries multiple products featuring Vitamin C. Two of our favorites are:
Amber Primrose Facial Oil
Ocean Berry Gommage
- This excellent hydration product has 25% Vitamin C, which helps you reduce the level of oxidative stress on your skin. It’s also rich in Vitamin A and other nutrients, providing substantial treatment for impaired skin.
- This product contains not only Vitamin C but also an abundant array of natural ingredients like seaweed, mint, yucca, pomegranate, and rosemary. It’s an exfoliating masque that nourishes your skin and refreshes that youthful glow you’re always seeking.
As usual, we remind our customers that all of our products come from materials entirely free from toxins, fillers, and other objectionable substances. We make everything through plants, which separates us from other boutique labs that may utilize questionable ingredients.
House of Hilt happily furnishes many great products that enhance your skin and promote wellness. Don’t forget to check out our FAQs section to learn more about our services and shipping. You can also contact us any time for any other questions or concerns.