It’s so important to invest time in ourselves so we can better care for those around us. Make the most out of your self-care time with our 5 step Relaxation Ritual.
- Step 1: To fully begin relaxing, it’s helpful to get whatever thoughts may be plaguing you out on paper. It can be difficult, with the busy lives we lead, to shut out the noise and get our minds focused. Take a few moments to reflect about what is on your mind and write it down. Once it’s all out on paper, set it aside and be fully present for your Relaxation Ritual.
- Step 2: Brew a delicious cup of organic, hot herbal tea. We recommend chamomile, lavender or valerian root for their calming properties. Elevate the typical tea-time experience by using the cup you normally reserve for special occasions or guests. Treat yourself as the royalty you are! Sip and enjoy.
- Step 3: Enjoy a warm, relaxing bath with our Take Time Bath Bombs. Settle into a calm repose as delightfully aromatic organic essential oils turn your bathroom into a spa! Our set of three includes Lavender for relaxation, Peppermint for invigoration and Rose for a calm mind. Choose one based on how you wish to feel.
- Step 4: As you soak, apply a transformative facial masque. Masques are designed to enliven the skin and reveal your radiance! We recommend our Cherry Plum Peel, an AHA/BHA/fruit enzyme based exfoliating masque with cherry, plum and grape extracts for abundant antioxidant support. Apply from forehead to décolleté, sit back and relax. Your skin will be left feeling smooth as satin while lines and wrinkles are diminished. The glow you’ll experience is unparalleled!
- Step 5: Once you’ve stepped out of the bath and removed your masque, reinvest in your skin with our Amber Primrose Facial Oil. Massage a few drops onto your face, neck and décolleté and allow the power of 25% stable, lipophilic Vitamin C to envelop each skin cell in hydrating, brightening and antioxidant-rich support. Close your eyes and breathe deep as you enjoy the aromatic experience of our proprietary House of Hilt Infusion. The aroma alone will lend itself to a relaxing experience as you gingerly transition to the next part of your day.
- Jenny, In-House Aesthetician & Educator