When there’s a chill in the air, it’s important to adjust your skincare regimen. Try these simple tips.
- Don’t forget your sunblock! Even when the sky is overcast, UV rays still reach your skin and can cause damage. Wearing a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses is beneficial as well.
- Seal in hydration. Relying only on a moisturizer won’t quite do the trick. Immediately after cleansing your skin, apply a blend of our Avocado Rosehip Moisturizer with 1-2 drops of Amber Primrose Facial Oil to your still-damp skin.
- Use a humidifier while you sleep. This will avoid a common skin concern called TEWL~trans epidermal water loss. This is when the outermost layers of the skin lose water moisture through evaporation to the surrounding air.
- Use a hydrating, creamy cleanser. Our Carrot Citrus Cleanser is sulfate-free, pillowy and luxurious. Imparting moisture into the skin while cleansing will set your skin up for success!
- Protect your delicate eye area. Applying a rich eye treatment, such as our Illuminating Eye Creme, to the eye area will not only plump fine lines and wrinkles, but will protect this delicate tissue from a harsh, wintery environment.